www.last-call-legion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Last Call

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dear Guest, you can write in the "public area" without registering an account. Just choose a name and go  thank you .

Avanael's (Evanael) Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Booshido

Booshido

Avanael's (Evanael) Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 am

HI! =D
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:40 am

Hello =)

I just lost 400k of mine and gave it away to os bruxos... or pretty much all the br elyos legion Very Happy Wiped it off after getting pissed by the knockback bug they did to me.. I glided away 3x and got far away and receiving damage on glide I get knocked back on the same location where they were hitting me. Should have wiped it out before... ><qqqqqq

So I can't give much to you today XD
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 am

I got 2059 MA on ma set(21** with food) Very Happy , feeling like socketing eat chain set(got it from wiping ap) with Block and MR XD just to try it and check if I wont get killed by those facerolling glads and rangers bounce
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

Ooh right now? Very Happy they are pvping, me jelly someone is using the computer atm and Im using netbook Mad
Back to top Go down
Andoh
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 am

hi Ava, i could use some AP cheers cheers I am going online in aion again now. so dont run away ... I'll be there soon. sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last-call-legion.com
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:05 am

One solution.. Wipe AP bounce
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 am

wanted to do the same but got butthurt by losing from 2.8m to 2.4 xD
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 am

yeah but I was too stubborn that I gave away ap before wiping it, best fail for the week Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andoh
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 am

Avanael wrote:
Hey Andoh ;D

I got shadowbursted & glacialsharded while beeing outnumbered.. jesus.. <.<' and yeah I won't run away unless beeing outnumbered Razz

well, me and Dispellium got outnumbered too .. lol.. and guess what dear.. i saw you right in the middle of the zerg ...lol lol! sorry , that i didnt have more to spend... I am only rank 5 Laughing

Last edited by Andoh on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andoh
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 am

Avanael wrote:
xD I know that.. and I'm always thinking about to change to asmoside.. but jesus, 2 Accounts for VIP.. it isn't worth that <.< and the admission to Last Call isn't easy for me at all..

thats only cuz you dont know us lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Mareiko

Mareiko

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I didn't know you were hearing-impaired, leaders send commands on chat too anyway and there's mostly just one command... stay with the group(Blue arrow is luella or the leading voice/Star is alex) and kill the marks accordingly
Back to top Go down
Flow

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 am

Hello again bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avanael's (Evanael) Thread   Avanael's (Evanael) Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Avanael's (Evanael) Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.last-call-legion.com :: Public Area :: Guestlounge-
Jump to: